Monday, June 05, 2006

Busy few days

It has been a very active few days for me. On Friday, I went and stayed at Grandma Jinny's for the first time. (She really isn't my grandma, but I call her that...its just easier.) I was there from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM. It was a long day, but I had a good time. I met a lot of other older kids and they were amazed by me. I am so precious, I know!

On Saturday, mommy took me to Aunt Lisa's bridal shower. I met a lot of new people there and I got passed around to a lot of people. Aunt Lisa kept trying to steal me, but I think moomy would have tracked her down.

On Sunday, I spent the day with Grandma and Aunt Denise. Mom and dad went to an Orioles game and left me behind :-( They said I was still a little too little for the game, so I stayed behind. Someday I will get to go. I can't wait.

This week is pretty tame. Daddy is home a lot with me now and mommy is back to work. I was sad to see her go, but I understand if I want to keep eating those yummy bottles, both she and dad need to leave every once in a while.

Well, that is the update from 1 foot down! Bye.

No comments: