Thursday, September 22, 2005

Time to check in

Apologies for my long delay. I have a lot of stuff to share and just can't find the time to write. I am spinning and stetching and everything else...very busy day.

Mom had her checkup last week and everything is good. Mom and dad heard my heartrate again...146 beats per minute. Dad does a pretty mean imitation of the sound. He cracks me up.

Oh...before I forget...I have no idea what this "fair" is that mom and dad took me to last week but my God was the food wonderful. I tasted things I never knew existed and now I can't wait to get out and try them for myself! Ice cream in waffles, fried veggies, Bricker's Fries, funnel cake, Gyros, Italian Steak sandwiches...and that was just the first day :-) No, I kid. Mom kept saying she was excited for fair food and she certainly showed it by what she fed me. Mom and dad eat good stuff!

Mom still gets tired very easily and after walking around the fair, she was pooped. Even after a long day at work, she tires out very easily. Poor mom. But she says that I am worth it...that makes me smile.

I also made my first trip to my future alma mater this weekend. Mom and dad went to a Ship football game and I got to hear everything. Aunt Barker was there and mom and dad seemed to have a good time. A lot of news, but I can't wait to see what football looks like. Dad talks about it all the time, so it must be good.

Well...I need my sleep as well. Long day ahead of me tomorrow...you know, with all the swimming and bouncing and stuff.

I'll check back soon.

No comments: