Monday, January 02, 2006

So loud!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

That is all I heard screamed at the top of people's lungs last night! Good God it was noisy. I was very excited because I got to hear a lot of people this weekend and mommy was feeding me shrimp...yummy. Then, all of a sudden, I hear a group of people shouting numbers and then they screamed Happy New Year about 1000 times. Holy cow.

Mommy seemed to enjoy it, so I didn't mind so much, but that was way past my bedtime...don't these people understand that???

Today I got a lot of sauerkraut and mashed potatos. That is some good stuff. Mommy actually at it for two meals. She than had some pizza that daddy made for her. He is so nice.

Well, I need to get some sleep! I have a lot to catch up on :-)

So...Happy New Year folks!

No comments: