Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Knees, elbows...

20 days 22 hours and 30 minutes


As it gets more and more cramped in here, I have less room to stretch and move. I know that mommy doesn't like it, but sometimes I just need to stretch and kick and punch. Sometimes I hear her saying that she can feel my elbow or my back or something else. She is always making anoise and then touching her belly when I move now...she must really be able to feel me.

I also heard her say that her whole belly shifts back and forth sometimes when I move. Some of her coworkers are grossed out by it! I think its funny. Makes mommy look funny.

I heard we got a lot of snow the other day. I have no clue what the heck that is, but apparently it was a lot. I know daddy kept telling me to wait to come out until after the snow had stopped. It must be a mess whatever it is.

Well folks...I need some rest. With the countdown at 20 days and counting, I need all the rest I can get.

Talk to you later...or better yet...see you soon! :-)

No comments: