Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sugar Baby

Well...for those of you who don't know, last weekend I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. That just means I am extra sweet, which all of you already knew :-)

I spent a miserable night in the hospital last week and I have been behaving very good this week so mommy and daddy don't take me back. I still get poked a lot, but I am getting used to it. I heard mommy talking about my sugar levels and it seems that both her and daddy are happy with them. I guess that's good, because I feel so much better. I am back to running, babbling and did I mention...I LOVE TO EAT!!!! Everything tastes good to me. Before, I used to be more fussy with my meals, but I LOVE TO EAT. Wonder which one of my parents I get that from.

Anyway...I will start to keep you posted on how I am doing, plus my normal adventures as well. In the mean time, here are a few pictures from BD...Before Diabetes!




No comments: