Thursday, December 01, 2005

HOLY CRAP!

Ok...it again has been a while...but I have to say...whatever this Thanksgiving thing was last week...WOW!!!! Mom has never fed me so much and so many different good things! Apparently dad made this stuff and it was wonderful. I can't wait to get out and let him feed me even better.

Speaking of dad, he felt me kick for the first time the other night. I am sure he loved it and was grinning from ear to ear.

I continue to stir around and mom giggles when i get the hiccups! (which, by the way, happens quite frequently now.) I always wait until she is sitting still to move around. I know she we will feel me then.

I got to hear Uncle Jason, grandma and Aunt Denise last week too. I haven't heard Uncle Jason for a long time, but it was good to hear him again.

Next week mom and dad are going to see if they can see what I am. I already know if I am a girl or a boy...but I am not going to tell you. You have to wait just like everyone else!

Gotta get to bed. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the kick I know you have been waiting awhile for that!!!!!