Sunday, April 30, 2006

Busy girl

Hey there folks. My apologies for not writing. I realized today has been two weeks since I last posted something. Just like my daddy, I am quite the slacker :-)

Today was a big day for me. I went to the mall with mommy and daddy and we walked around for several hours. I did get a bit fussy, but after a clean diaper and a bottle, I was much better. It was great to hear all of the noise and see all of the bright lights. I think it was good for mommy to get out as well.

For the most part, not a lot has changed. Mom and dad always get big smiles on their faces when I smile at them. Too funny. If only they knew I was just farting!!!

Daddy was gone for a few days last week. I was beginning to think he wasn't coming home at all. But every night mommy would give me a kiss and tell me that daddy said he loved me. I did miss that fat boy! I was happy to see him on Thursday and he held me and gave me lots of kisses. Always a good thing.

Mommy has been spending lots of time with me as well. I know she is dreading going back to work in a few weeks, but its okay. I will miss her, but at some point I need to cut the cord...right??? :-)

Well, I better go get some rest. Speaking of which, I have been sleeping most of the night lately as well. Last night I went to bed at 11:30 and didn't get up again until 7. Then after a quick bottle and a diaper change (really the highlights of my day), I went back to sleep until noon! Mom said she thought maybe I was having a growth spurt that was making me tired. I don't know, but man was it nice to sleep in!

Later folks...maybe I will have some new pics soon too!

No comments: